Statement of Faith
What We Believe
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the power and covenant out of His blood to heal and to cleanse.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God who takes away the sins of the world.
- We believe Jesus is the Word made flesh.
- We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith, and not of works.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a holy and victorious life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the just and the imminent return of our Lord Jesus.
- We believe in the eternity of the just (heaven) and of the damned (hell).
- We believe that the devil is a liar and a defeated foe.
As a blood-bought, children of God, we subscribe to the following ordinance of the Holy Scriptures:
- Water Baptism (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:35; Mark 16:15-16; Matt 28:19)
- Holy Communion (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38-39; Acts 1:8; Acts 19:2)
Mission & Vision
To become the modern day Joseph the Dreamer of our families, community and country. Our goal is to extend hope to those who are lost and hurting through the love and grace of God and the power of His Word.
Our mission is to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, mind, soul and strength and to love our neighbor as ourselves.